M. CARDER DUAL PLANE 1" X 3/4" SWIVEL AC1034
M. Carder Dual Plane 1" X 3/4" Swivel
- C-1 1" X 3/4"
- Brass male end will not fall in nozzle castings
- Dual O-rings seal with all fuels
- Machined Brass sleeve gives smooth seal surgace - No Leaks
- Internal nylon retainer cord secures firmly, but allows for free rotation
The construction of the new C1-2013 multi-plane swivel makes a dramatic departure from the standard practice in the industry. To provide the best surfaces from the O-ring seals to rotate on, inserted a precisely machined sleeve into the aluminum castings. The sleeve is made from solid brass bar stock, the same material we use with the extremely successful single plane swivels.
The results, the swivel will turn easily and will not leak. The machined surfaces of all swivel castings have porosity (tiny holes). These holes cause wear on the O-Rings when the swivel rotates. A sealant is required to fill the holes to attempt to stop leaks. The Sleeve eliminates both problems.
- Inlet: NPT or BSPP
- Seals: Viton/Nitrile O-rings
- Working pressure: 50 PSI max
- Body: Machined aluminum casting
- Male end: machined brass bar stock
- Sleeve: Machined brass bar stock
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: