EMS-1008 CONTROL POWER STOP SYSTEM
EMS-1008 Control Power Stop System
- (8) Circuits
- Prewired for easy installtion
- Low installation costs
- Simple installation (12"H X 12"W X 5"D)
- (8) DPDT 15 amp relay circuits (24VDC coil)
- Use with any ESCO Stop Pushbutton Station
- Additional sockets and relays can be installed to control up to (12) Circuits
The NFPA and local fire departments require that all automotive and marine service stations have the ability to shut off the power to all dispensing devices, including remote pumping systems. The capability of remotely removing all power from hazardous area can greatly devuce property and equipment damage.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: