PETROCLEAR FILTER 40910P-AD
PETROCLEAR FILTER 40910P-AD
- The 40910P-AD and 40930P-AD are designed to remove particulate from gasoline, Ethanol blended gasolines, diesels, Biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), Kerosene and fuel oils.
- PetroClear models 40910P-AD and 40930P-AD are particulate spin-on filters. These filters are designed for particulate removal only and WILL NOT REACT TO WATER IN NEAT GASOLINE OR DETECT PHASE SEPARATION IN ETHANOL BLENDED GASOLINE TO SLOW FLOW.
- PetroClear model 40910P-AD filter offers efficient 10 micron nominal particulate removal (nominal = 75% efficiency).
- PetroClear model 40930P-AD filter offers efficient 30 micron nominal particulate removal (nominal = 75% efficiency).
- UL recognized for Ethanol blended fuels, NEAT GASOLINE and diesel fuels.
- Compatible with NEAT GASOLINE, Ethanol blended fuels and all diesels including Biodiesels.
- The PetroClear model 40910P-AD utilizes a 10 micron cellulose media to remove particulate from gasolines and diesel fuels including all Ethanol blended gasoline, Biodiesel and ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel). Removes a minimum of 75% of particulate 10 micron and larger (and approximately 100% of larger particulate).
- The PetroClear model 40930P-AD utilizes a 30 micron cellulose media to remove particulate from gasolines and diesel fuels including all Ethanol blended gasoline, Biodiesel and ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel). Removes a minimum of 75% of particulate 30 micron in size (and approximately 100% of larger particulate).
- The maximum flow rate for PetroClear models 40910P-AD and 40930P-AD is 25 gpm (95 lpm). Maximum operating pressure is 50 psid (3.4 bar). Maximum differential pressure is 25 psid (1.7 bar). Collapse pressure is 150 psid (10.3 bar). Maximum operating temperature is 250F (139C).
- PetroClear models 40910P-AD and 40930P-AD utilize a standard 1-1/2"-16 UNF mounting thread ref. (1" flow) required for most spin-on filter adaptors used in aftermarket and/or high-flow applications.
- PetroClear models 40910P-AD and 40930P-AD utilize an epoxy coated interior shell to eliminate oxidation (rusting), which can cause pinhole leaks inside of the filter shell.
- Adaptors are available for models 40910P-AD and 40930P-AD in aluminum. These single adaptors are available in 3/4" and 1" NPT inlet/outlet threads.
|Micron Rating||10 Micron (Nominal = 75% Efficiency)||30 Micron (Nominal = 75% Efficiency)|
|Mounting Thread||1-1/2" – 16 UNF||1-1/2" – 16 UNF|
|Flow||1" flow||1" flow|
|Gasket Material||Buna N||Buna N|
|Collapse (Min.)||150 psid (10.3 bar)||150 psid (10.3 bar)|
|Burst (Min.)||250 psi (17.2 bar)||250 psi (17.2 bar)|
|Max. Operating Temp.||250°F (139°C)||250°F (139°C)|
|Min. Operating Temp.||-20°F (-28.9°C)||-20°F (-28.9°C)|
|Other Features||Epoxy Coated Shell, UL Recognized US & Canada||Epoxy Coated Shell, UL Recognized US & Canada|
|75 N 1.5-16AD||3/4" NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1-1/2" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
|1.0 N 1.5-16AD||1" NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1-1/2" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
PETROCLEAR FILTERS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN AVIATION FUEL APPLICATIONS.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: